06 December 2007

[TEN] Interior Environments to comment on...

Anne Fontaine Spa, Paris
I absolutely LOVE this spa. It looks incredibly relaxing. The design is so modern and sleek. It looks very clean, which I would want and expect from a spa.

Guerrilla Restaurant, New York City
This restaurant was designed by the Rockwell Group. It looks very modern and it is kinda different for a restaurant. There is a big contrast between the white lights and the blue shapes hanging above them. I love the simplicity and cleanliness of the all white tables.

Vikkii Church, Helsinki, Finland
This is the most unique church I have ever seen. It was designed by JKMM Architects after they won a competition for the design of the building. I love how the entire church is made of beautiful woods, and the large window make if appear that you are outdoors, like in a pavilion.

Painted Staircase
This staircase it so cool! I have never seen anything like it. The vertical lines are really amazing to look at. I love the vibrant colors against the white walls. It makes them stand out that much more.

Chelsea Duplex Penthouse
This penthouse was designed by Paul Cha Architect. The whole area is very modern, and think it is a great use of space. I absolutely love the stairs and I want them in my house!

No comments: