11 October 2007

META.MOR.PHO.SIS







In this project the objective was to create 3 intermediates between 2 projects other classmates had designed. I was to chose from Missy Wicker and Megan Schwartz's projects. The image on the bottom has thumbnails of several ideas for the middle model. The first image is of Missy's project. The second one is the mis between that project and the intermediate of the two original projects. The third image is the intermediate, incorporates characteristics of both of the projects, and is pretty equally weighted between the two. The next image has a mix of Megan's project and the middle model. The final model is of course Megan's model.

I really enjoyed this project. I like how we had to build off other ideas, but still come up with our own idea. I think it was my favorite so far!

1 comment:

suzanne cabrera said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.